A spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the 4th floor of a converted Edwardian mansion. Boasting high ceilings, the apartment compromises of a large open plan kitchen/reception, master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. A large second bedroom with built in wardrobes and a separate family bathroom.
Sympathetically restored to its former glory, the building retains many of its stunning original features, including a grand central staircase and entrance lobby that dates back to a more elegant era.
The development is located just north of Tower Bridge and to the east of Aldgate and is just a short walk from Aldgate, Aldgate East and Tower Hill stations offering the District, Hammersmith & City, Circle and Metropolitan lines while Tower Gateway offers the Docklands Light Railway (DLR).
Feature to note:
– Siemens integrated appliances throughout
– Hansgrohe and Villeroy & Bosch bathrooms including brushed steel, composite stone and porcelain wall and floor tiles
– Underfloor heating throughout
– Access to apartments via video door entry system and fob electronic access to communal areas
– CCTV coverage to communal areas at key locations
– Landscaped gardens to the rear of the development
– 24-hour concierge
– Residents’ gym with swimming pool and spa facilities
Colliers International offers a comprehensive portfolio of real estate services to occupiers, owners and investors on a local, regional, national and international basis.