A spacious and bright 511 sq. ft. 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom flat located on the first floor facing east offering views overlooking St Alphgate Gardens within the heart of London’s financial district, Roman House.
Colliers International is pleased to present to the market Roman House, a luxury residence in the historic heart of the City of London, the capital’s financial district and one of the world’s most important centres of business.
Features to note:
– 24 hour concierge service
– Secure video entry system
– Integrated Siemens Kitchen appliances including hob, over, microwave and oven, fridge / freezer
– Under-floor heating throughout
– Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
– Home automation system including lighting and heating throughout
– Within walking distance of the City’s business institutions including the Bank of England, Lloyds and the Stock Exchange
– The City’s many shops, restaurants, bars, cultural and historic attractions are on the doorstep including The Royal Exchange, Michelin-starred Rhodes 24, Spitalfields Market and The Barbican Arts Centre
– London Underground connections from Moorgate Station (Hammersmith & city, Circle, Metropolitan line and National rail) and St Paul’s underground station (Central line)
– With the introduction of Crossrail, London’s high speed rail link which is coming soon, links to Stratford City, the West End and Heathrow Airport
Colliers International offers a comprehensive portfolio of real estate services to occupiers, owners and investors on a local, regional, national and international basis.