A spacious and bright 538 sq. ft. 1 bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor with a benefit of a private balcony within the Vision Homes development of Leven Wharf.
The 0.5 hectare waterfront site is part of the Poplar Riverside development zone, whose development has been boosted by its proximity to the city’s 2012 Olympic City Park.
Combining excellent standards of design and construction, this new development is a mixed-use scheme, comprising 96 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments plus commercial floorspace.
A nine-storey Y shaped block overlooks the river to the north and the park to the south.
16 minute walk to Canning Town Station (Jubilee Line / DLR), Langdon Park (DLR), All Saints (DLR) and East India Quay (DLR). Each gives easy access to Canary Wharf, London City Airport, Stratford International for Eurostar services and Bank for the City; plus the new Crossrail service will run through Pudding Lane DLR station from 2019, taking you directly to Liverpool Street, Tottenham Court Road and London Heathrow.
Features to Note:
– Black natural granite worktop with upstand
– Electrolux integrated appliances including oven, hob, hood, washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave
– Under floor heating provided in tiled areas with comfort cooling provided to living areas and bedrooms
– Heating and cooling systems are complimented with sustainable energy efficient installations
– Secure audio / video entry system
Colliers International offers a comprehensive portfolio of real estate services to occupiers, owners and investors on a local, regional, national and international basis.